Many businesses rely on vehicles for one of two main reasons: to provide employees with transportation during business hours or to transport/deliver goods. Additionally, the vehicles used by your business may be owned, leased, rented or owned by employees. Whatever the purpose of your business’ cars, trucks or vans, the one certainty is that they must be insured to legally be on the road.
At the very least, these vehicles must be equipped with the minimum legally required liability insurance. This is to protect everyone else on the road in the event that an employee causes an accident or otherwise causes damage or injury to a third party while operating a vehicle for business purposes.
For more comprehensive commercial auto insurance, ask your independent insurance agent if the following options (in addition to liability coverage) are right for your business:
- Collision: Covers damages or destruction to business vehicles that are sustained during an accident with another vehicle.
- Medical expense: Covers employees’ necessary medical treatment after a covered driver has been involved in an accident.
- Comprehensive: Covers damages or destruction to business vehicles that are sustained during other incidents, such as collisions with animals or fences, fire, weather damage, theft or vandalism.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist: Covers damages or destruction to business vehicles that are sustained during an accident caused by a driver who is uninsured or underinsured.
- Hire auto: Covers damages or destruction to vehicles that are rented by the insured business.
- Non-owned auto: Covers damages or destruction to employee-owned vehicles that are involved in an accident while being used for business purposes.
Get the protection you need to keep your business and employees safe. Call today for a free quote.
We’ve got you covered. Call Insurance Providers at (417) 862-7700 for more information on Springfield commercial auto insurance.